Become a drone pilot
Do you want to become a pilot on AIRTEAM Roof-Inspector?Apply now
What you need
You have a camera-equipped drone with at least 12 megapixels or (even better) 20 megapixels.
Flight - experience
You have at least 100 hours of flight experience and maximum control of your drone at all times. You handle difficult conditions such as heavy winds or nearby obstacles with comfort and ease.
You have your own business, a commercial liability insurance and labelling for your drone, as well as - depending on the drone's weight (more than 2 kg) - the certificate of knowledge.
- You are flexible during weekdays or available by appointment during weekends to meet orders.
- You fly over roofs and create photo - or video material for us according to our specifications.
- You upload the data after each flight to our AIRTEAM aerial intelligence platform. We take care of everything else.
What we offer
- All information on the flight as well as the results of your work are available on our AIRTEAM Intelligence Platform at all times.
- We handle customer - acquisition so you can fully concentrate on piloting your drone. All requests in your area are forwarded to you. We send you jobs in your area
- We set date and time in correspondence with you